- As part of the design process, Titan Teamwear Ltd will design up to a maximum of three original design templates for a team/club.
- Any additional designs will incur a charge of £10 per design. An ‘additional design’ constitutes any colour or pattern modification.
- Additional designs must be paid for prior to completion.
- Teams/clubs may submit their own designs to Titan Teamwear Ltd for conversion in an appropriate format (AI/PDF); should a design be immediately applicable to a teamwear item, this will not constitute an ‘original design template’.
- Where design submissions and requests to match legacy designs are made, Titan Teamwear Ltd will endeavour to transfer the design faithfully to the final apparel item(s), however there may be variances in design due to garment cut/dimensions.
- Where requests are made to match colours from legacy teamwear items held by a team/club, Titan Teamwear Ltd will endeavour to match the colour as closely as possible, however there may be variances in colour due to differences in fabrics and dyes used by the manufacturer.
- Titan Teamwear Ltd can, as part of the design process, offer a 3D visualisation of apparel items. These are intended as a guide only, and serve as a generic representation of the final product.
- Should teams require 2D representations, these can be provided, however, these are intended as a guide only, and serve as a generic representation of the final product.
Titan Teamwear are pleased to be working with such an amazing foundation as Oddballs.
OddBalls is an underwear company that aims to raise awareness of Testicular Cancer. We care about your balls, and so should you! Below is more information on how they do it…
Due to the success of OddBalls since May 2014, we have been able to set up The OddBalls Foundation (registered charity no 1164815). Through this we hope to make a difference to male health all around the world. The OddBalls Foundation only exists through the sale of OddBalls products and donations, so thank you! If you want to be part of it then get in touch.
100% of all money donated to the Foundation is used to raise awareness of Testicular Cancer.
OddBalls as an underwear business covers all of the day to day running costs, so you can be sure that every penny that is raised for the Foundation is used to spread the awareness of Testicular Cancer and nothing else. This isn’t something many charities can claim so we are proud to promote it.