Titan Teamwear TeamShop Policy
- Titan Teamwear TeamShops are intended to service orders from individuals, not for batch club orders.
- A Titan Teamwear TeamShop cannot be set up until a team/club has ordered an initial batch run of part or fully sublimated teamwear, meeting minimum order quantities for each design of each apparel item, with designs approved and on file.
- Titan Teamwear TeamShops cannot be used for initial batch orders.
- Titan Teamwear TeamShops will permit reorders only of items from the part or fully sublimated range that have already met minimum order quantities, are of approved design, and on file.
- Titan Teamwear TeamShops will permit reorders only of items that are from the part or fully sublimated range. Bespoke embroidered or woven items can only be ordered in batches due to manufacture methods.
- A Titan Teamwear TeamShop may be set up subject to agreement of the Titan Teamwear Ltd only once a team/club has agreed all design parameters and completed an initial batch order of part or fully sublimated teamwear that fulfils the minimum order requirements.
- Titan Teamwear Ltd will agree with a team/club the prices to be set in the TeamShop.
- All item purchases made through the Titan Teamwear TeamShop shall be subject to Titan Teamwear Ltd’s delivery charge per order and the delivery and returns policy of Titan Teamwear Ltd for customised items will apply to such items.
- Once a Titan Teamwear TeamShop has been established, any new part or fully sublimated items designed for a team/club must meet minimum order requirements prior to their inclusion in the Team Shop.
- Titan Teamwear Ltd reserve the right to amend prices in a Titan Teamwear TeamShop at any time.
- Titan Teamwear Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the TeamShop facility or any part therein at any time.
* A batch run is classed as 10 or more of a given item from the part or fully sublimated ranges.