Welcome to Titan Teamwear
At Titan Teamwear, we view each customer as an individual.
We will provide a full end-to-end service, from initial concepts through to finalised designs, and will keep you apprised during manufacture and delivery. All designs will be presented as 3D models and will be faithfully recreated in the 2D fabric prints to ensure fidelity in the production of the final design.
We employ state of the art design software that will allow us to match designs between your team products, ensuring consistency across your entire range.
We use a range of the highest quality fabrics and manufacture processes ensuring that all items are comfortable and durable.
Included in our service is:
- A choice of a guaranteed 3 or 4 week delivery service on all our bespoke clothing, from sign off of final artwork.
- No minimum reorder requirement.
- Products manufactured by a UK family business.
- The option of a Team Measurement, with all clothing sizes available to check fitting and provide peace of mind.
Using a mobile phone?
Rotate your device to see the tables below in full.
|PART SUBLIMATED CHILDRENS||PART SUBLIMATED ADULTS||FULL SUBLIMATED CHILDRENS||FULL SUBLIMATED ADULTS|
|LEISURE SHORTS – ZIP POCKETS||£8.99||£10.99||£13.99||£15.99|
|QUARTER ZIP MIDLAYER||£19.99||£23.99||£31.99||£38.99|
|FULL ZIP MIDLAYER||£20.99||£24.99||£32.99||£39.99|
|SKINNY TRACK PANTS||£16.99||£20.99||£28.99||£34.99|
|RAINCOAT – MESH||£21.99||£26.99||£31.99||£38.99|
|RAINCOAT – FLEECE||£22.99||£27.99||£32.99||£39.99|
|CHILDRENS – 3 WEEK DELIVERY||ADULTS – 3 WEEK DELIVERY||CHILDRENS – 4 WEEK DELIVERY||ADULTS – 4 WEEK DELIVERY|
|RUGBY SHIRTS – REVERSIBLE||£34.99||£41.99||£28.99||£34.99|
|RUGBY STRIPS – REVERSIBLE*||£48.99||£58.99||£41.99||£49.99|
|SOCKS – SINGLE COLOUR||£4.99||£4.99||£4.99||£4.99|
|SOCKS – SINGLE COLOUR WITH PADDING||£5.99||£5.99||£5.99||£5.99|
|SOCKS – BESPOKE||£5.99||£5.99||£5.99||£5.99|
|SOCKS – BESPOKE WITH PADDING||£6.99||£6.99||£6.99||£6.99|
* Strips containing both adult and child sizes will be charged at the adult rate.
- Titan Teamwear TeamShops are intended to service orders from individuals, not for batch club orders.
- A Titan Teamwear TeamShop cannot be set up until a team/club has ordered an initial batch run of part or fully sublimated teamwear, meeting minimum order quantities for each design of each apparel item, with designs approved and on file.
- Titan Teamwear TeamShops cannot be used for initial batch orders.
- Titan Teamwear TeamShops will permit reorders only of items from the part or fully sublimated range that have already met minimum order quantities, are of approved design, and on file.
- Titan Teamwear TeamShops will permit reorders only of items that are from the part or fully sublimated range. Bespoke embroidered or woven items can only be ordered in batches due to manufacture methods.
- A Titan Teamwear TeamShop may be set up subject to agreement of the Titan Teamwear Ltd only once a team/club has agreed all design parameters and completed an initial batch order of part or fully sublimated teamwear that fulfils the minimum order requirements.
- Titan Teamwear Ltd will agree with a team/club the prices to be set in the TeamShop.
- All item purchases made through the Titan Teamwear TeamShop shall be subject to Titan Teamwear Ltd’s delivery charge per order and the delivery and returns policy of Titan Teamwear Ltd for customised items will apply to such items.
- Once a Titan Teamwear TeamShop has been established, any new part or fully sublimated items designed for a team/club must meet minimum order requirements prior to their inclusion in the Team Shop.
- Titan Teamwear Ltd reserve the right to amend prices in a Titan Teamwear TeamShop at any time.
- Titan Teamwear Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the TeamShop facility or any part therein at any time.
* A batch run is classed as 10 or more of a given item from the part or fully sublimated ranges.
- At Titan Teamwear, our preferred approach to sizing is always a face to face TeamFit, this can be arranged at any indoor location of your choice.
- For all bespoke products and as part of our professional service and wherever possible – we carry out a TeamFit to achieve a more accurate measurement which will provide a comfort fit to help enhance performance.
- Where a TeamFit has been requested, Titan Teamwear require:
- That an appropriate indoor venue is arranged by the team requiring a TeamFit. It will not be possible to conduct a TeamFit at an outdoor venue or in a venue of insufficient size. Teams should ensure that they arrange and confirm a suitable venue that will be able to comfortably house our staff, all kit items and the team members to be fitted.
- That all team members requiring fitting are present, or that as many as possible attend. We cannot provide multiple TeamFits to size a team over a number of sessions. Should any member not be able to attend, Titan Teamwear will provide a reliable size guide.
- That, where minors attend a fitting, a parent or guardian is present throughout the child’s TeamFit. Although all Titan Teamwear staff have been enhanced DBS checked, this is a mandatory requirement.
- As teams vary in stature and dimensions, Titan Teamwear do not offer a ‘one size fits all’ approach where a standard ‘Age X’ team size template is used to produce a generic batch of teamwear sizes, as this can lead to unreliable sizing for your team.